Monday, May 10, 2010

Nano's Stories and Some Thoughts!!!

These are not stories, not a thought.Better to say Tweets!


1. He proposed, she happily accepted but had a tragic end, because they got married.


2. I hope I will get Booker very soon, coz nobody read my last novel.


3. Examination Hall is the only place where a guy can openly ask to a girl............. Show me more!!


4. Research said most of the guys are becoming bankrupts these days, because they have girl friends.


5. I am withdrawing my resignation, coz the company who had hired me, they hired my manager too. :(


6. Somebody told Love Happens Only Once, yes true! one love for one girl.


7. She decided to screw his life and she has done that. now she is his wife! (What a tragedy)


8. She was waiting for him from a long time, one fine day he came with wife and kids but she purposefully dint recognize


9. I liked all your lies, especially one you told “I Love You”, I never forget.

2 comments:

PARAANJAPE K.N. said...

Dear Balu,
After a long gap you have returned to your blog. Well,from where you got the inspirations to evoke these thoughts. Were you in Himalayas, or in any hide-out place all these days? You call it tweet or thought, it's good and thought provoking.

Anonymous said...

hahaha 7th one is funny, might be true also.

I think some one ditched u badly, I can see ur feelin in the 9th one. - David .